Thursday, January 14, 2016

Original Valentine's Day gifts for the special people in your life


It's only one month until Valentine's Day. I know personally, I hate buying generic cards these days because they are so expensive and impersonal, and flowers and chocolate don't last. (Ok, I can't honestly say I don't love getting chocolate) But what about giving a piece of art that your loved one can enjoy all year round? 

I now have 5 x 7 prints of these original mixed media works on paper available in my Etsy shop for $12. If you sign up for my newsletter, you will receive a 25% off discount code-- and shipping is FREE.  Sign up for my newsletter HERE.


Each original piece is professionally printed with archival ink on a 110 pd archival stock. They look so cute on a clipboard frame or placed in a ready made frame with a white matte. They come packaged in a clear cellophane art bag with a cardboard backing, so you could even just pop a bow on the package and it's ready to give.  Check out my Etsy Shop HERE to see all the designs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited when I receive a comment and I do read each and everyone of them! I wish I had time to respond to each one personally. Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you will be back soon!

You also might like....