Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Art journaling about God's rich blessings


I've just started reading the book of Ephesians-it's one of my favorite books that I always refer back to when I need to be reminded of God's amazing grace. I've been stuck on Ephesians 1 & 2 the past few days. I love to think of how God lavishes his gifts on us. This morning, I made a list of all the benefits listed in these two chapters, and wanted to share them with you. 

Gives us every Spiritual blessing
Chosen
Holy
Blameless
Love
Glorious grace
Redemption
Forgiveness
Wisdom
Insight
Inheritance
Hope
Truth
Salvation
Holy Spirit in us
Immeasurable greatness of His power
Freedom
Mercy
Life
Immeasurable riches of his grace in kindness
Faith
Peace
Access to the Father
Reconciliation
Adoption
Citizenship in the household of God
God's dwelling place

Wow! Pretty amazing and humbling. I love how specific these chapters are, and the rich wording. Are you experiencing these gifts? They are free to all of us. We can come to him with nothing except our ugly bags of sin, and he replaces them with shiny, beautiful, pure gifts. And the amazing part to me is that He knows we will keep trying to drag the ugly bags along with us, but He continues to lavish gifts on us anyway. How easily I forget...I  have everything I need to have all these things on a daily basis. I hope this blesses you this morning, like it did me. If you don't know Jesus as your Savior, or are not sure about all He offers us when we trust Him, take a look at these promises.








Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited when I receive a comment and I do read each and everyone of them! I wish I had time to respond to each one personally. Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you will be back soon!

You also might like....