Saturday, July 28, 2012

Recycled Workshop-Project 3


My inspiration for this project theme came from Oh Boy Fourth Grade, that of course, I found on Pinterest. I modified it to go with my recycled theme, so instead of using really cute scrap book papers like she did, we used old cereal boxes, and any other colorful boxes and containers we could find. 


We used some old colored corrugated cardboard for the sun and the cut up boxed for the rays.


Some of the students came up with other ideas for their collage. I love this name one!


The back is just old cardboard boxes cut to size and painted with some bright blue tempera.


If you didn't catch the other projects from my recycle workshop, you can click here and here to see them.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited when I receive a comment and I do read each and everyone of them! I wish I had time to respond to each one personally. Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you will be back soon!

You also might like....