Friday, July 13, 2012

Painting Monet


Here's the last set of paintings from the Copy Cat Workshop. If you have missed the other three paintings completed in this series, click HERE to see the first post in this series.


While the subject matter seemed simple, this proved to be the hardest in the series, because of the soft subtle tone and Monet's painting style.
To find some great books for teaching kids about Monet, click the above photo.

These were painted in acrylic on an 11 x 14 hardboard canvas.


We worked a little on these each day, for four days at 2-1/2 hour sessions.


The ages of the kids in this workshop ranged from 8-12.




Click on the above photo to see books that can help you learn Monet's techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited when I receive a comment and I do read each and everyone of them! I wish I had time to respond to each one personally. Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you will be back soon!

You also might like....