Wednesday, February 17, 2016

We are created to be Creative-Bible Journaling Workshops




You think you are NOT creative?  God tells us in His word that we are created in His image, and there is no denying that He is a very creative God. Over the past few years, I've expanded my worship to include Bible journaling and a few other forms of visual arts. It brings me so much joy to worship this way, just like singing or prayer. Plus, since I am such a visual person, it has helped me to memorize scripture and meditate on His truth. If you love creating, or think you are not creative, but wish you were, this workshop is for you!


I am offering a FREE mini workshop on Thursday, February 25. We will be looking at several methods of creative worship, including Bible Journaling, and learning some tips and resources to help you get started.



I will be offering 2 sessions and spaces are limited to 10 people per session. There will be a morning session from 10:00 a.m to 11:30 a.m. and an evening session from 7:00 p.m.- 8:30. The workshops will be held in Fayetteville.





Please email be at stacyspanglerart@gmail.com to register and sign up for my newsletter, if you haven't yet (HERE). I will email you a confirmation of your spot with workshop location and details. Spots will be filled on a first come, first serve basis, so sign up quick! Newsletter customers will have first priority, so if you haven't signed up for my newsletter yet, get on it today!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited when I receive a comment and I do read each and everyone of them! I wish I had time to respond to each one personally. Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you will be back soon!

You also might like....