Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Scripture Memory and Bible Journaling


Slowly but surely, I'm trying to build my Etsy Shop, and eventually a store on my website. Most all of my works on paper come from my personal Bible study and scripture memory. So if you see it in print, more than likely it's something that I have wrestled with God over.


I just added a scripture memory card to my shop. I hang these on my bathroom mirror, my refrigerator, give as little happy gifts, include in cards and use as bookmarks and tip ins in my Bible and art/prayer journal. This measures approximately 3.25" x 5", about the size of a small index card, and is professionally printed in archival ink on a heavy card stock. It is a coated finish on the printed side and blank on the back.


I will be adding new ones to the collection in the near future. You can find and follow my Etsy Shop by clicking HERE. I hope these little nuggets of truth will bless you in your personal study and faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited when I receive a comment and I do read each and everyone of them! I wish I had time to respond to each one personally. Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you will be back soon!

You also might like....