Saturday, February 13, 2016

Valentine's day art projects- Lots of Hearts and Love



I had fun strolling down memory lane while looking at some old pictures and posts of my Valentine's Day/Heart projects and art lessons over the years.

 Just thought I'd share-hope you have a love filled day!


5th grade class Jim Dine inspired collage hearts out of recycled materials.



Hand carved erasers are easy and great for journaling.



Hand made book marks out of recycled materials make great Valentine gifts.


Exploring our own style and learning about color theory in elementary art.


Making some fun abstract Valentine's day canvases with mixed media.



These little canvases make great Valentine's Day gifts. You can find them at the Painted Tree Vintage Market in Central Arkansas.


Frame up one of my prints for a great gift anytime! Find these in my Etsy shop.




As you can tell, I always love a good recycle project. My girls and I made these one year and cleaned out all our old crayons in the process. 


Packaging card made with Gelli Prints.



Homemade Valentine's from paper grocery sacks.




Bible journaling with the One who loves us most!

Happy Valentine's Day!


1 comment:

  1. Great heart projects! I Love the collection of 5th grade recycled material hearts.

    ReplyDelete

I get so excited when I receive a comment and I do read each and everyone of them! I wish I had time to respond to each one personally. Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you will be back soon!

You also might like....