Saturday, October 31, 2015

Scallions Restaurant, Lessons for Life and Artwork


Every year during my birthday month, I always try to give back. October got away from me this year, so I'm going to celebrate in November too :) During November, if you eat at Scallions​, you can use your receipt to receive 10-15%* off any of my artwork. The best part is that I will donate 50% of my Scallions artwork sales for the month of November to Lessons for Life Ministry (*see flyer for full details).  I recently brought several new pieces of artwork to Scallions so go have a delicious lunch and do some Christmas shopping!


Visit Lessons for Life website and get to know Alexis Ware and her ministry. I have had the chance over the last three years to get to know Alexis personally and see her in action. I love Alexis' heart for teens, and her passion for bringing Jesus and His truth into every conversation or situation, and I would love to be able to give back to her ministry in November. She has taught me so much, and shared some much needed parenting and spiritual encouragement with me. She gives her life to mentoring teens in Central Arkansas, as well as all over the world,








No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited when I receive a comment and I do read each and everyone of them! I wish I had time to respond to each one personally. Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you will be back soon!

You also might like....