Monday, October 26, 2015

Fall Art Workshops in November


I will be teaching a Journaling workshop November 11,  at the Art Location in Fayetteville. See details above and call 479-443-3583 to register. 


You can also get together your own group and pick your own date! I just traveled to Sherwood, Arkansas, last week and taught to a group of amazing ladies. Call me at 501-551-5033 to discuss available dates and packages for here in Northwest Arkansas, or in your hometown. 


Art workshops are perfect for a Girls Nite Out, church or women's retreats or team building. I offer workshops in mixed media, art journaling, prayer journaling, painting or crafting from recycled materials. I can customize a workshop to fit your needs and budget. Referrals available upon request.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited when I receive a comment and I do read each and everyone of them! I wish I had time to respond to each one personally. Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you will be back soon!

You also might like....