Sunday, December 13, 2015

Handmade for the Holidays


It's been a really busy month for me, not just because of Christmas, but with work-which is a good thing. Many thanks to friends and family for all the support at my first art show at Red Kite Coffee Company. My art will be there until the end of December. 


I've also been trying to set up my Etsy Shop. If you are looking for something original and handmade for that special someone, you can save 10% until December 15, and most of the small items have free shipping-Just use code GIFTTIME at check out. I offer free delivery in the NWA area by using code LOCALNWA. There are a few mini canvases, ornaments and journals left, and they all come wrapped and ready to give!


I've also added a custom order option to my shop if you would like a handmade composition notebook journal. These all sold so quick at my art show because they make such great gifts. I won't have anymore ready for Christmas, but keep them in mind for Valentines day, birthdays and graduations.


I'm loving doing works on paper lately and have several available in my shop, including some prints of my "Just Be" work that will be featured in the Arkansas Arts Council Small Works on Paper Exhibition for 2016. If you are in Arkansas, you can catch this exhibit near your hometown-see the schedule here.


Blessings to all my friends out there for the Holidays. I hope you find happiness, hope and peace through our Lord and Savior this Christmas.


I'll be back in 2016 with more posts for the upcoming year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited when I receive a comment and I do read each and everyone of them! I wish I had time to respond to each one personally. Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you will be back soon!

You also might like....