Saturday, June 21, 2014

Zazzle-Printing your artwork on products


I'm trying out a new site called Zazzle where you can have your own artwork printed on a huge selection of cool items, from t-shirts to bags, art journals to stationery, and even pillows! While the set up took me quite awhile-and I only got one product listed-it looks like they have a great program. Check out my store here.

It seems to be set up a lot like Etsy where you can favorite stores and follow stores, but you have the added benefit of customizing items with your own art--plus they do all the shipping!

Here's some designs from my design from Index Card a Day challenge. I love the pop of color against the soft background. I can totally see this on my couch!

Here's another fun design on a laptop sleeve.




Beachcomber Lap Top Sleeve
Beachcomber Lap Top Sleeve by SpanglerDesign
See other Vibrant Laptop Sleeves

I also will have some index sized scripture cards available for $1.25 each, so check my store over the next few days and follow if you want to keep to notified when I add new items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited when I receive a comment and I do read each and everyone of them! I wish I had time to respond to each one personally. Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you will be back soon!

You also might like....