Saturday, December 31, 2011

Top Art Lesson Posts for 2011

I wanted to thank all my readers for your comments and visits to my blog. If you are a blogger yourself, you know the time it takes to write a post, edit pictures, create links, create a tutorial, etc... Sometimes I wonder why I do it;  but then I remember how inspired I've been by other art blogs out there and how excited my students get when they see their art online. I also love getting comments from my readers and knowing that I've helped them in some way-that really makes posting my lessons and student artwork worthwhile!

 If you are new to my blog, or a maybe a first time visitor, or even a regular.... I'm so glad you are here!  I'd like to take a few minutes and highlight some of my top/favorite posts from 2011. If you aren't a follower yet, will you PLEASE FOLLOW ME on blogger or on Facebook. There are lots of options for receiving my feeds in the right sidebar. My goal for 2012 is to revamp my blog, so bear with me while I try to figure out ways to offer my readers more creative content, in a more organized fashion. And as always, I'd love to have your feedback or suggestions. Here's a sampling of my favorites from the year-just click on the title to take you directly to the post.

























Thanks for visiting and comeback in 2012!!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited when I receive a comment and I do read each and everyone of them! I wish I had time to respond to each one personally. Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you will be back soon!

You also might like....