Friday, December 2, 2011

Painting Christmas Trees

Please follow me on Facebook! Just click on the follow me button in the right sidebar.
 I'd love to be your friend too!



It's so simple to learn how to paint a beautiful Christmas tree. I did a mommy and me post a couple years ago, and we used the same technique here, just deleted the stencil part and drew a triangle for our tree. These are painted in acrylic paints on a 16 x 20 canvas. Students were 1st through 4th grade and completed them in a 1-1/2 hour workshop.


We used Metallic gold and copper paint for the background.


Three colors of green and sea sponges to do the texture on the Christmas trees.

 

Then they have a blast adorning their tree!








I have more Painting Santa workshops too-here's some more awesome Santas!










No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited when I receive a comment and I do read each and everyone of them! I wish I had time to respond to each one personally. Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you will be back soon!

You also might like....