Sunday, July 10, 2011

Follow Me on Facebook


I finally figured out how to get this Facebook button on my blog (to your right) so you can keep up with recent posts and extra pictures through your Facebook. If you have one, I'd love to follow you too! Just click the "like" this page and you will become a fan and receive updates.

If you don't currently follow my blog, please be one of my followers! I love to see that I have an audience and who they are and I soooo appreciate of all my followers! I love reading your comments and sharing ideas. You can follow me through google, subscribe to my feeds or follow via email. You can find all your options in the right side bar of my blog-you may have to scroll down a ways to see them all. If you have an art blog with lesson ideas, and aren't already showing up on my left side bar, leave a comment with your link and I'll get you added. I'd love to be added you your blog too!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited when I receive a comment and I do read each and everyone of them! I wish I had time to respond to each one personally. Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you will be back soon!

You also might like....