Monday, July 11, 2011

Art and Literature-Splat the Cat


Thought you might want a break from painting workshops. I've been trying to go through some past lessons. Here's a great lesson combining Art and Literature.

I've posted once before on a lesson (see post HERE) I purchased from  Deep Space Sparkle Last spring I ordered one of Patty's Art and Literature PDF lesson plans for just $5.00. I was totally impressed with the lessons, and the results! It was well worth the $5.00. The lessons are perfect for younger children; they have easy to follow directions and templates; and they incorporate great, age appropriate books. I did these with my daughter's kindergarten class this year. She had a blast making her Splat the Cat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited when I receive a comment and I do read each and everyone of them! I wish I had time to respond to each one personally. Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you will be back soon!

You also might like....