Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Scripture Cards

I love when I am struggling with a specific issue and God's provides the perfect encouragement through His word. I started many years ago, jotting down these truths onto index cards, and placing them strategically around my home, office and in my car, so I could see them throughout my day.


Then a couple of years ago, I started incorporating these verses that God had imprinted on my heart, into my art on a decorative card. I love sharing these with others, so I hope you will too. These are some of my favorite verses, and I've created one for each day of the week. You can use them to help with scripture memory, or just to have God's word sprinkled throughout your home, or if you wish, to give away for encouragement.



Each card is my own original mixed media design. I have them printed locally here in Fayetteville, Arkansas. The fabric clips are hand sewn by me and are attached to a very sturdy magnet clip. They will attach nicely to your refrigerator, file cabinet or any other metal surface.


These will be for sale in my Etsy Shop beginning Monday, and will be ready to ship in a couple weeks.  The one sided, flat cards measure approximately 3.75"x 5.75" and are blank on the back--perfect for writing a prayer request or a note. Each set of cards and clip comes packaged in a clear box and is topped off with a raffia bow.

Check my Etsy Shop next week to order!


As a special bonus, I'm sending a free 3x3 inch mini card print with each order for orders placed NEXT WEEK ONLY! And as always, shipping is free. 

Only 12 card + hand-sewn clip sets available, and three card + bird paperweight clip stands available so place your order today!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited when I receive a comment and I do read each and everyone of them! I wish I had time to respond to each one personally. Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you will be back soon!

You also might like....