Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Painting Florals

If you've followed my art for long, you probably know that my favorite thing to paint is flowers. 


I will be painting live at the Bentonville square for Artists of Northwest Arkansas Art in the Park this Saturday.


I will have florals on paper that you can purchase for a special price of $25. Even though they are on paper, you can still see the thick texture,


and they look so lovely framed. Come see me this weekend from 8-3. There will be lots of local artists participating and a special area for kids to create their own masterpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited when I receive a comment and I do read each and everyone of them! I wish I had time to respond to each one personally. Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you will be back soon!

You also might like....