Sunday, July 17, 2016

Gift items with scripture


I've just added some new items to my Etsy Shop that make perfect gifts. All are under $25 and include FREE shipping. 

I don't know about you, but I love having scripture sprinkled though out my home, and I love to give gifts that encourage with scripture. These fun little hanging clip frames are hand painted and assembled by moi, and include a professionally printed scripture card from one of my original works on paper.


These fun little canvas magnets are made with the same texture and quality as my large originals on canvas. They have a heavy duty magnet on the back making them perfect for your file cabinet or refrigerator.



I have incorporated vintage papers and text into each of these to add more interest, texture and history. All my products come package in a cellophane bag with ribbon so they are ready to give.



I also have a limited supply of hand-stitched clips, great for a book mark, your Bible or planner. These also come with a printed scripture card.


Or great to pair with one of my spiral note books professionally printed with my original artwork. I have pocket size or a larger size available.


If you receive my newsletter, be sure and grab your special discount code-good two days only! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited when I receive a comment and I do read each and everyone of them! I wish I had time to respond to each one personally. Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you will be back soon!

You also might like....