Friday, June 17, 2016

Bicycling in Northwest Arkansas




 I have to say that one of my favorite things to do here in Northwest Arkansas is explore the bike trails. We have had beautiful weather this year and I've about conquered all the trails in the Fayetteville area. From my biking adventures, I have some colorful stories of slithering snakes, flat tires and even one where an interesting character was passed out in the middle of the trail and I was required to call 911.

Tales aside, the scenery is always beautiful and there are so many fun places to stop along the way. One of my favorite destinations is taking the Skull Creek Trail to the Frisco Trail down to Dickson Street. There are a ton a great restaurants to refuel and the ride is simple enough for kids to join in.

My frequent bike rides this year have inspired a new collection of art that will be on display during the month of July at The Red Kite Coffee Company in East Fayetteville. The exhibit is call Bikes, Red White & Blues and Bar-B-Q.  There will be a large selection, and a variety of sizes of mixed media on canvas,  plus a small collection of framed prints. I hope you can bike on over and see my new collection of artwork and enjoy one of their tasty ice cold coffee drinks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited when I receive a comment and I do read each and everyone of them! I wish I had time to respond to each one personally. Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you will be back soon!

You also might like....