Friday, March 18, 2016

Planners and colorful accessories



Planners seem to be all the rage now. I've noticed lately that Michaels has started carrying a full line of planner accessories. I will say that since I've jumped on the planner bandwagon, it does make the monotony of scheduling more exciting when you get to add more than just appointments and reminders to your calendar.


Washi tapes, stickers, embellishments, fun clips, paint, stitching, stamps, tabs-what are your favorite things to add to your planner? I have a smaller moleskine planner that I keep important dates only, and then I have my larger moleskine planner where I document my prayers, devotionals and other life events. Some weeks I spend more time "decorating" than others, but I do love it looking so pretty :)


I love these fabric clips and use them in my Bible, my planner and as a bookmark. They are great to add as an embellishment to a handmade card or a scrapbook page.

They are available in my Etsy Shop if you would like some to add to your stash.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited when I receive a comment and I do read each and everyone of them! I wish I had time to respond to each one personally. Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you will be back soon!

You also might like....