Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Colorful Pig Wall Art


I don't like to use my blog as strictly an advertisement avenue, but I did want to let you know about the new prints I have available. I've been working hard over the past few months to identify some of my more popular products that I could reproduce at an affordable price and offer in my Etsy shop. It's so out of my comfort zone to have to find a printer, display and photograph the prints, and then market them. I guess I'm learning some new skills in my older age :)


This is one of my favorite recent paintings. I just love the color and whimsy. I'm now using a local printer and they have done such a good job at producing a print where you can visually experience the color and texture of the original.


These are now available in my etsy shop. They are an 10 x 8 inch professionally printed reproductions of my original work on canvas for $15 each. If you sign up for my newsletter, you can receive discount/free shipping codes to use at check out. So whether you are a Razorback fan, love color or just love pigs, this piece will add a smile to any room. Click HERE to purchase.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited when I receive a comment and I do read each and everyone of them! I wish I had time to respond to each one personally. Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you will be back soon!

You also might like....