Saturday, February 21, 2015

Art Journaling Work Desk


Here's a sneak peak of what I've been up to lately in my art journal. 


I joined the challenge over at Documented Faith, so I've been using Stephanie's words and verses as a spring board for my pages.


I've also been trying to keep up with the weekly challenges at The Documented Life Project. Here's one I did with the layers you will love-cover up the good stuff challenge. 


I love Illustrated Faith's Bible journaling techniques, so I've tried a few of my own in my Bible when the inspiration strikes me. It's such a natural way for me to worship and take delight in God's word!



I've also been inspired lately by the colors in my daughter's new bedding. She wants me to paint some new abstract art for her walls, so I've been trying out some things in my journal first.


Can you believe I found these quilts at Walmart for $25 a set, and the cute orange pillows at Home Goods. We are thinking something like this below to place above each bed. I'll be posting pics on Facebook when I get the canvases completed and placed.


And of course, Valentine's Day-hearts are on the top of my list of favorite fun things to paint! Hope you had a LOVEly one:)


As always, you can follow me on Facebook or Instagram to see what I'm working on daily, as well as what's going on in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited when I receive a comment and I do read each and everyone of them! I wish I had time to respond to each one personally. Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you will be back soon!

You also might like....