Sunday, November 30, 2014

Christmas Art

Since I started my full time teaching job this year, my studio time has been cut to almost zero. I'm still journaling, but have not created any new canvas pieces all year. I think I avoid going down to my studio because I get depressed seeing all the unfinished pieces and projects, and knowing I don't have enough time or energy to create on a larger scale right now. Don't get me wrong, I love my new job, but I think the planning, teaching all day, grading and managing students has sucked up all my energy and there's just not much left when I get home.



This weekend I cleaned off my desk in the small office off my laundry room, and moved all my journaling supplies up from my studio with hopes that I can do more journaling in small chunks if it's right in front of me. I went down to my studio tonight and found these pieces that I'd really like to sell before Christmas, so I'm offering discounted prices. Details are listed below. Shipping for first class mail in the U.S. in included. Just email me at spanglerstacy@yahoo.com if you are interested and I'll send you a paypal receipt-first come, first serve.


This Baby Jesus mixed media piece has heavy texture and is painted on an 8 x 8, 1-1/2 inch thick gallery wrapped canvas with finished edges. It is on sale for $40.


This mixed media cross piece is on a 6 x 6, 1/2 inch thick burlap canvas with finished edges. It is $25.


This mixed media Santa is on a 12 x 12 inch, 1/2 inch thick canvas with finished edges. It is $45.


This mixed media Santa is on a 16 x 20, 1/2 inch thick canvas with finished edges. It is $75.


I also have two mixed media packets left. This color infused kit contains over 30 pieces that will give you a fresh start for your mixed media projects. Great for journals, canvases, scrapbooking, mail art and more. Each kit varies slightly, but includes handprinted and stamped papers, texture pieces, glue gun stencil, foam stamp, old book pages, tissue paper, and more. This is a great way to spark your creativity, try new supplies, and handy enough to take with you when you when traveling. $8.00 each or two for $15.00.


Last but not least, I have the above printed cards from my original paintings available. They are $3.00 each or a pack of 6 assorted cards for $15.00-envelopes included. They come clear wrapped with ribbon.

Free delivery and gift wrap for local orders.

As always, I still have art available at Scallions Restaurant in the Heights and Reinvented Vintage in Breckenridge Village. Buy local and hand crafted this Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited when I receive a comment and I do read each and everyone of them! I wish I had time to respond to each one personally. Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you will be back soon!

You also might like....