Friday, November 7, 2014

Art Journaling Kickstarter

I'm excited to give you a sneak peak of the new Art Journal Kickstarter by North Light Books. I will have one of my favorite journal entries published in it, and I can't wait to get a copy in my hands. It will be in stock and ready to purchase in a few weeks. If you would like a copy, North Light Shop is offering free shipping on orders over $25. Please click on the orange link to the right if you would like to order one.


My journal entry that is featured in the book is very near and dear to my heart. I've spent time the past two years creating art and journaling at a monthly art night with the women at The Dorcas House, an outreach for women and children who are victims of domestic violence. I've been so blessed to be able to witness firsthand how God can change a life and bring healing and hope. These women have inspired me so much, that I created a journal page reflecting how so many of them are when they come to Dorcas, and how God delivers them. How exciting that my first published artwork honors them and God's grace! 

I'll be posting more once I get the copy in my hands, but pre-order yours now!!! Remember, please use the orange link the says "Art Journal Kickstarter" in the column to the right, to order-that way the order will link back to me. Thanks so much!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited when I receive a comment and I do read each and everyone of them! I wish I had time to respond to each one personally. Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you will be back soon!

You also might like....