Friday, March 28, 2014

Art Note Cards for Sale




I have these 3.5 x 4.25 inch blank notecards for sale. They are a coated glossy finish and come with an envelope. You can get the assortment of six pictured above for $15. Or you can purchase the pick and choose method for $2.00 per card.  If you are local, just inbox me and I will deliver. If you need them shipped, there will be an additional shipping and handling fee of $3.00. I will have them in my shop soon so you can purchase through Paypal (see SHOP tab on blog).


Each card is a print of my original art on canvas.


Additional cards are $2.00 each.













This card is a special edition print with all profits going to the Dorcas House. They are $2.00 each.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited when I receive a comment and I do read each and everyone of them! I wish I had time to respond to each one personally. Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you will be back soon!

You also might like....