Thursday, October 3, 2013

Art for Non-Profit


Each year, during my birthday month, I like to give an extra gift back to an organization that is close to my heart.  At my age, it's really the only thing I can get excited about on my birthday :) So, this year, during the month of October, half of all my art profits will go to The Dorcas House. I've been working with the women at Dorcas over the past year, and they are some of the bravest women I've ever met. I have been in amazed to witness firsthand the healing power of Jesus in their lives.


If you need art for your home or office, or to give as a gift, please consider purchasing some art from me during October. I have price points ranging from $18 to $600, and have pieces at Scallions in the Heights, Reinvented Vintage in West Little Rock, and Massage Envy in Midtowne Plaza. You can also view my art online at www.stacyspanglerart.com, or purchase prints at www.fineartamerica.com. I would also be glad to do a custom piece on a commission basis.


You can learn more about The Dorcas House by clicking HERE. If you are local and interested in volunteering with our monthly Art Nite Out at Docas, or would like to donate to our Art Nite fund,  please email me.

Feel free to pass this along this email and flyer, or email me with any questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited when I receive a comment and I do read each and everyone of them! I wish I had time to respond to each one personally. Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you will be back soon!

You also might like....