Friday, February 15, 2013

Renewal


I knew something was missing, and perfect way to describe my day. Thank you Lord for a day of renewal! "For those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength..."


Isaiah 40:31


It's been awhile since I've gotten to spend a day in my studio. I have an extra long weekend so I painted today-it always goes by way to fast :(

I love the way this 30 x 40 mixed media turned out, but I still may make some additions. I'll have to live with it for awhile.  


This is a 36 x 36 mixed media Nativity scene. I know Christmas is past, but I like to think about His birth all year! I'm donating this piece to the Little Rock Christian Meet Me At the Cross Art Auction. I will also be donating a semi-private art lesson for 4 lucky kids. 

If you haven't gotten a chance to check out my new website, the address is www.stacyspanglerart.com. 

Hope you have a wonderful President's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited when I receive a comment and I do read each and everyone of them! I wish I had time to respond to each one personally. Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you will be back soon!

You also might like....