Sunday, January 20, 2013

Fun painting cows


Still trying to find some time each month to get in to my studio and paint. I've done these top two cows this month. Mama and baby (above), is on a 30 x 30 canvas. And Big Boy (below) is on a 24 x 24. Both are in oil.


I did these three guys this summer and they have already gone to a happy home.


I don't have any kids classes scheduled right now, but will probably do some workshops in the spring when the weather warms up. I'm still trying to motivate myself to clean up my studio and make some updates-it's just so much stuff!

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful! I love the colors, especially the bright greens on the painting with the mom and calf :)

    ReplyDelete

I get so excited when I receive a comment and I do read each and everyone of them! I wish I had time to respond to each one personally. Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you will be back soon!

You also might like....