Thursday, April 28, 2011

My First Blog Award!!

Thank you to Hannah at Art. Paper. Scissors. for the Versatile Blogger Award nomination! I couldn't find who started this award, or what it was really for, but none the less, I was honored to received it, and excited about all the new visitors I've had to my blog because of it. Once I started the "awardee process" to nominate others for this award, I felt kind of guilty because it has taken me sooooo long to complete this post--so please don't feel obligated to "pass it on" if you don't have time. I did, however, have a lot of new blogs I've been reading over the past few months so I wanted to regcognize them. Hope you enjoy learning about some great new blogs that I've discovered!

Awardee Steps:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link them back to your post.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Pass the award fifteen recently discovered bloggers. (Most of mine are recently discovered, but very well deserving!)
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received their award.

Here's my 7 "Very Random" Facts About Me:
1. I have been married 16 years.
2. I have three children, one cat and two dogs.
3. I love, love, love fresh flowers-especially tulips, peonies and gerber daisies.
4. My life verse from the Bible is Hebrews 12:2
5. I love decorating (on a budget) and looking at decor magazines/blogs.
6. I'm a huge harmonizer and avoid conflict.
7. I'm great at starting new projects constantly, but can never seem to finish them.

15 Bloggers also deserving of the Versatile Blogger Award:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited when I receive a comment and I do read each and everyone of them! I wish I had time to respond to each one personally. Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you will be back soon!

You also might like....