Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fall art classes




























Fall art classes started in September and I can't believe it's already the middle of October. I have two classes, one after school and one homeschool class. The fall is flying by for me, as I'm sure it is for all of you! I havn't blogged in awhile and I've needed for awhile to get some of this spectacular art work up that my students have done. In my homeschool class we started off talking about lines, patterns and shapes in drawing. In our first project we used watercolor and oil pastels and the girls created some great roosters. Also in the homeschool class we have worked with pastels and learned about abstract landscapes and warm and cool colors. Last week we started our third project and are painting with acrylics and learning to mix our own colors. I love to try to post at least one pic of every student's work, but sometimes my pics just don't turn out....photography isn't my expertise, so sorry if your work is not featured this blog. We get it on here before the semester is over.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited when I receive a comment and I do read each and everyone of them! I wish I had time to respond to each one personally. Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you will be back soon!

You also might like....