Saturday, October 21, 2017

Over Comer-Breast Cancer Awareness Month


Earlier this month I made a trip to the post office and the ladies working were decked out in pink in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. One of the ladies told me it was personal to both of them because they had someone close to them currently fighting breast cancer. I told her I could relate. My grandmother (who has now passed) was a breast cancer survivor, and I currently know seven women, friends around my age, who have fought or are fighting breast cancer this past year.

I bet everyone of you out there has been affected by breast cancer in some way. It has been on my heart all year, as I’ve prayed regularly for my friends. Each year during my birthday month, which happens to be October, I give a little extra back. This year, I wanted to do something special for breast cancer survivors and fighters. I wanted to not only give, but to also encourage, so I came up with this idea. 




I created these fun pink crosses with John 16:33 in mind and will offer them year round in my Etsy Shop. They are mixed media with heavy texture and feature a portion of this verse;
"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world."

Hopefully, these crosses can be gifted to encourage and honor a breast cancer survivor or fighter, and I will also donate a portion of the proceeds to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. They will come wrapped with an mini blank angel card and envelope so you can personalize with a note of encouragement.



CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited when I receive a comment and I do read each and everyone of them! I wish I had time to respond to each one personally. Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you will be back soon!

You also might like....