Thursday, July 2, 2015

Easy Stamps


We are in the process of moving so I've been going through trying to "de-clutter", which for anyone creative is a hard task. I keep finding things in my "trash" pile that I can make into something useful. I found this little cube and some sticky foam scraps, and made this great stamp. So much for being productive with packing :)


I make the sticky foam stamps often just using a piece of sturdy cardboard or a wood block, but this one is nice because it's small and has 6 sides. Perfect for my travel tote.


I tried in out with several different mediums. This is black archival ink.


Color Archival Ink. (Ranger)


I always used archival inks because they are waterproof so they don't run or smear if you put something over them.


Distress Paint dabber. (Tim Holtz Distress Paint)




The foam stamps work well with just about any medium.
Check back later this week to see the journal page I used using these stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited when I receive a comment and I do read each and everyone of them! I wish I had time to respond to each one personally. Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you will be back soon!

You also might like....