Friday, February 14, 2014

Gelli Prints

I recently purchased a Gelli Art Printing Plate and have become obsessed with all the colorful, beautiful layers that you can create with it. It's been a super easy way to get some beautiful backgrounds for fun art projects for the kids, and for my art journal pages.



My kids love using the Gelli plate also. It's so fun experimenting with different textures to see how the print turns out.











We made some Valentine cards by printing onto paper grocery bags…


Some cute toppers for our Pintrest inspired Valentine treats...


And some gift tag/book marks.


I'll be showing some of my journal pages soon.

Follow me on Facebook to see more art!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited when I receive a comment and I do read each and everyone of them! I wish I had time to respond to each one personally. Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you will be back soon!

You also might like....