Sunday, June 16, 2013

Recycle your Magazines into Handmade Cards


I ran across a great post on Pintrest about how to recycle old magazines into hand-made paper. I won't repost the instructions because they are great in the original post-you can find them HERE.


I started off with seven magazines pages, a little gel medium and a roller. After the glue dried I added the stitching with my daughter's sewing machine (I don't sew). Then added a little gesso and my paper was done.


It turned out so awesome, I had to make something else out of it, so I decided a hand-made greeting card would be nice.


All the pieces I used were re-purposed.


I left the inside blank, but did add some color. Beats paying $5.99 for a card at the store-this one was basically FREE :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited when I receive a comment and I do read each and everyone of them! I wish I had time to respond to each one personally. Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you will be back soon!

You also might like....