Saturday, November 19, 2011

Painting Santas


Time to get in the Christmas Spirit, right.......

I know, it's not even Thanksgiving yet.


But I take the month of December off from teaching art, and blogging, so I can focus on my own kiddos, and create Christmas Crafts with them, like cookies, gingerbread houses, salt dough ornaments, etc.


Here's some results from my first Santa painting workshop that I've ever done. These kids were kindergarten through 3rd grade. Thought they created some beautiful Santa's! We used my Santa Painting at the top of the post as our inspiration piece.


These were done in acrylics on a 16 x 20 canvas, and were completed in a 2-hour workshop.






Want to paint on of these with your little elves this Christmas? Check out my Tips on Paintings with Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited when I receive a comment and I do read each and everyone of them! I wish I had time to respond to each one personally. Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you will be back soon!

You also might like....