Sunday, May 3, 2009

Last week of spring art





























What a great semester! I enjoyed getting to know all your little artists and have had such a wonderful time with them this spring. We wrapped up the year with collages. Throughout the year, anytime students had extra time at the end of class, I always had paper available to do a small rendering of what we had done that day. I encouraged students to stick to a theme-some di ABCs, fruit, things they liked, etc. We spent our last class finishing up any unfinished projects and assembling the collages. Reminder that make up classes are Monday and the Thursday class still has one more week for my "make-up". Thank you so much for letting me teach your children!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited when I receive a comment and I do read each and everyone of them! I wish I had time to respond to each one personally. Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you will be back soon!

You also might like....